We are excited you are here to explore our swim lesson program! The Strattonwood Swim Club offers quality swim lessons each summer for members and non-members alike. Strattonwood Swim lessons are known for their small class size and great pricing. The Strattonwood Swim Club is following all COVID-19 guidelines and regulations. Instructors will be wearing the proper protection and enforcing all social distancing requirements. As guidelines change, Strattonwood Swim Club will adjust to accommodate all regulations.
Reasons to Join Us for Swim Lessons
- Neighborhood – Strattonwood Pool is an outdoor pool located in the Grasslawn Park/Bridle Trails area, close to Redmond, Kirkland and Bellevue.
- Friendly – We are a local, neighborhood pool with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Safe, Experienced, and Qualified Instructors – We have the training and enthusiasm to give your child the best experience possible.
- Class Variety – Your child will be in a class to fit their skill level, whether they are a beginner or more advanced swimmer.
- Great Pricing – Compare our rates!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strattonwood Swim Club | 7616 139th Place NE, Redmond, WA 98052 | Phone: 425.885.6464