Strattonwood Swim Club offers a quality swim lesson program each summer for members and non-members alike. Our class sizes are small which means more quality instruction for your child. Classes are offered in two week sessions Monday through Friday, all summer long.
Reasons to Join Us for Swim Lessons
- In your neighborhood - Strattonwood Pool is an outdoor pool located in the Grasslawn Park/Bridle Trails area, close to Redmond, Kirkland and Bellevue.
- Friendly atmosphere – Avoid the chaos of the large city pools and enjoy watching your children.
- Qualified, experienced, fun instructors – They have the enthusiasm to give your child the best experience possible.
- Class variety – Your child will be in a class to fit their skill level, whether they are a beginner or more advanced swimmer.
- Great pricing – Compare our rates - 10 lessons per session except for the mini-session at the end of August.
COVID-19 Update: Due to the COVID-19 situation and restrictions in King County, we will not be offering public swim lessons for the summer 2020 season. We hope to resume our regular swim lesson programming in summer 2021. Be on the lookout for registration informatin in early spring 2021.
New for 2021
Swim Lesson registration for Summer 2021 will be done in advance this season for all 5 sessions! Tentative class information, pricing, and schedules will be available in early 2021. Sign up early to guarantee your child’s swim lessons for the summer. If your preferred class is full, make sure to get on the waitlist. The waitlist will be used to fill spots in full classes that open up as well as to create additional classes as needed.
There is the possibility that your child will need to move up a class level part way through the summer. Don’t worry, we have reserved a small number of spots to allow for this progression as needed.
Visit our swim lesson website for information and to register