Strattonwood Swim Club offers a quality swim lesson program each summer for members and non-members alike. Our class sizes are small which means more quality instruction for your child. Classes are offered in two week sessions Monday through Friday, all summer long.
Reasons to Join Us for Swim Lessons
- In your neighborhood – Strattonwood Pool is an outdoor pool located in the Grasslawn Park/Bridle Trails area, close to Redmond, Kirkland and Bellevue.
- Friendly atmosphere – Avoid the chaos of the large city pools and enjoy watching your children.
- Qualified, experienced, fun instructors – They have the enthusiasm to give your child the best experience possible.
- Class variety – Your child will be in a class to fit their skill level, whether they are a beginner or more advanced swimmer.
- Great pricing – Compare our rates – 10 lessons per session except for the mini-session at the end of August.
Summer 2021 COVID-19 Update: We are currently assessing the COVID-19 situation and restrictions in King County. We will be making a decision about our swim lesson offering for the 2021 season later this spring. Keep an eye on our website for the most up-to-date information.
We hope to resume our regular swim lesson programming as soon as conditions allow.
Visit our swim lesson website for information and to register